stuck in a cube

i woke up from a dream to find myself in the middle of a farm of cubicles harvesting the power needed to maintain energy for the corporate establishment...these are my findings...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tampa, Florida, United States

Born and bred a true Floridian. With Chinese/Filipino roots and a touch of the South.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday the who?


The 13th of October...happens to be Friday the 13th. Woo hooo!! A night of mischievious behavior all around the world. For me it will include a night of good music in orlando when i go see my old roomate's band PSYCHO PHARM peform at the Emergenza Battle of the Bands. But for now it's 8:45am and i have to do some work...yea right...no for real...shyeahh...ooookaayyyy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice plug for the band. Sounds like fun. The question is whether the one that tries to avoid drama, yet draws it to him can actually have a "non-drama" weekend!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home