stuck in a cube

i woke up from a dream to find myself in the middle of a farm of cubicles harvesting the power needed to maintain energy for the corporate establishment...these are my findings...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tampa, Florida, United States

Born and bred a true Floridian. With Chinese/Filipino roots and a touch of the South.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

1 DAY A YEAR TO ACT A FOOL!!





October 31st is my favorite work day of the year. It's the one day of the year 80% of the people at my work let their guards down and act a fool. It's the one day of the year you'll hear people hootin n hollerin all around all three buildings. This year was no different. My friend Sean and myself decided to go as Luchador Wrestlers. He was Huracan Ramirez and I was Coco Rojo. We had our masks, muscle tops and championship belts. We walked around screaming "VOTE FOR THE CHAMPIONS!!" while totally disrupting the workplace. It's Halloween people, like you didn't expect all the people you work with to be having fun and going crazy. It was amusing seeing all the people try to guess who we were under the masks. A lot of people guessed right, and a lot of people were shocked to see our true identities. (Yes we revealed our true identities which is a big no no in the world of luchador wrestling, but a brothers gotta eat and its kinda hard to eat with the mask on)

At the end of the day, reality sets in and the coming of November 1st is inevitable. This years halloween was by far the best halloween I've ever had at work and the pictures shall serve as a memory of the day THE CHAMPIONS WALKED COCA COLA ENTERPRISES!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Discount Codes Online said...

Are you participated any wrestling competition? I really like this article,thanks for sharing..

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home