stuck in a cube

i woke up from a dream to find myself in the middle of a farm of cubicles harvesting the power needed to maintain energy for the corporate establishment...these are my findings...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tampa, Florida, United States

Born and bred a true Floridian. With Chinese/Filipino roots and a touch of the South.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Escaped the cube only to return...





So my 6 months as a Deductions Representative have come and gone. I have moved on up to Accountant I back in the property tax department. Before moving to the deductions department I was a Senior Property Tax Clerk and now I return to the department as an Accountant. My favorite way to tell someone of my promotion is like this..."I'M A MOFUGGIN ACCOUNTANT YO!".....very short, very simple, but full of enthusiasm.

It's weird to say, but damn I missed my cubicle! I took it for granted when I was last here and I now fully appreciate having walls around me. The privacy and the ability to Alt-Tab when needed is so nice and totally worth it. I work with some of the same people which makes it very comfy coming back.

A friend of mine got me the Office Space Kit as a cubicle warming present. I hung up the "IS THIS GOOD FOR THE COMPANY" banner. I'm still trying to figure out where to place my "Jump To Conclusions Mat". It completes my office space for sure. I also have my desk buddies to keep me entertained and occupied. I need more desk buddies.

Voluntarily stuck in a cube.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Discount Codes Online said...

Informative post,i like this article,really interesting,i like the photo..

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home