stuck in a cube

i woke up from a dream to find myself in the middle of a farm of cubicles harvesting the power needed to maintain energy for the corporate establishment...these are my findings...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tampa, Florida, United States

Born and bred a true Floridian. With Chinese/Filipino roots and a touch of the South.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

soooooooo.......

i guess a lot has happened since my last post which was on valentine's day.

quick rewind/fastForward
got a new job , moved to ft lauderdale , and now you're caught up (a more detailed post will be up later)

so got home from work yesterday, just lounged around and ended up falling asleep on the couch for the entire night, woke up early as hell, decided to do laundry...while the machine is running i get on the computer to check email and do the daily B.S. , i start smelling something funkdafied, turn around , open the bathroom door and the bathroom is underwater..... WTF?!!??!

i knew the plumbing was fucked when i moved in here cuz the toilet was not consistent on flushing/draining, i called the landlord a week ago today to tell her i mailed the rent and to tell her about the problems, didn't hear from her just left a message, never heard anything from her until this morning when i called her to tell her the bathroom was about 2 inches under water...

her initial response at 7 in the morning was "a plumber didn't come yet?"

to which i said "uhh nope haven't heard from anyboy and no one has came by"

"oh my god im so sorry, i had told Myra (the realtor who got me to rent this place) to get a plumber to stop by, well let me get a plumber there as soon as i can"

turns out the realtor "forgot" , isn't that nice.

so called in to work today and told them about my bathroom, took the day off for the plumbers/water extractors to come. they cleaned it all up and finally fixed the plumbing but now i have these 4 big fucking industrial fans blowing that i have to keep on for the next 4 days.

fortunately the landlord has been the shit so far and even offered to put me and debo up in a hotel room, so that's where me and debo will be off to later tonight because these fans are loud as hell and i can't imagine living here for the next 4 days yelling to myself in my head

at least debo gets to sleep in a hotel lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home